What to do in a motor accident?

You must report the accident to the police if it involved any of the following:
  • If someone is injured (Call the ambulance)
  • Government vehicle or property
  • Foreign Vehicle
  • Pedestrian or Cyclist
  • Hit and run cases
If it is safe to do so, without shifting your vehicle, take photos of the damage on all vehicles involved, and the accident scene. Keep any In-car camera recordings that shows how the accident happened.
Exchange information and particulars with all drivers involved.
  • Name
  • Contact Number
  • Vehicle Number
  • Insurer
Call eazy’s 24/7 accident assistance (6333 2222). They will help with accident reporting, advising on claims procedures and arrange for towing to designated workshops
You should still file a report for recording purpose even if you have no intention of making any claim or if your vehicle is not damage. If no claim is submitted against you, your report will not affect your No Claim Discount or premium.
You can also choose to enter into a private settlement with the owner of the other car if there are no personal injuries and damages are minor. Download the Private Settlement Form here.
Want to find out find out who was at fault for the accident? Run the simulator here.